Thursday, January 15, 2015

Boats and blazers.

Hello there wonderful people! It's been a really long time since I've posted on my blog school and life have gotten kinda hectic so it's kept me from posting often and I apologize. But hey, I'm here now and I'm going to do my best to keep it updated at least twice a week :) These pictures where taken at the marina in Berkeley, it was such a beautiful day for this shoot! There were actually multiple shoots of various outfits this day. My friend has started a modest fashion magazine for the young women of the church or just anyone who enjoys modest fashion! She asked me if I wanted to be featured in the magazine and uhm I obviously said yesss! Everyone should go and check out what the celestial magazine is all about, you won't be let down it's amazing. You can find it here http://celestialmagazine.com/ But let's get down to the pictures and the outfit! ;)






What I'm wearing: White Blazer|H&M, button up shirt|Jcpenney, boyfriend pants | gap, shoes|Aldo

No comments:

Post a Comment